Our office takes the safety of our patients, team members, and families as its #1 priority! To protect our community, our office strictly follows OSHA & TN Department of Health guidelines as well as the CDC’s Standard Precautions. These standard precautions require appropriate personal protective equipment and that all instruments to be sterilized before patient use. Additionally, the use of our advanced technology provides for more accurate treatment outcomes. To ensure the highest quality of care, our office only purchases dental materials from U.S. supply companies. We take pride in providing all patients with the very best dental care possible.
To go above and beyond for everyone’s safety, our office is currently:
(1) Prescreening all patients on the phone and upon arrival.
(2) Taking everyone’s temperature daily (including our team members).
(3) Providing an Antiseptic Mouth Rinse before treatment.
(4) Only allowing the patient in our office (except for minors or adults who need assistance).
(5) Always using a Rubber Dam for treatment (proven to increase safety).
(6) Thoroughly disinfecting our office between every patient.
(7) Incorporated HEPA air filtration systems.
(8) Temporarily removed magazines from our reception area.
(9) All personnel (employees, patients, and caregivers) are required to wear a mask while in the office.
Serving the Following CitiesJefferson City, TN • Sevierville, TN • Rogersville, TN • Greeneville, TN • Newport, TN • Tazewell, TN